Join Trinity for Toledo’s 2019 Pride
Toledo Pride: August 16-18, 2019
As Northwest Ohio’s largest and most recognized event for the LGBTQIA+ community, Toledo Pride is pleased to invite you to become a sponsor of the annual Pride celebration! This year’s events will be held Friday, August 16, through Sunday, August 18th. Toledo Pride includes many exciting events for our community, including You’ll Do Better In DRAG on Friday night at Promenade Park! The Pride festival on Saturday kicks off with a parade at noon that runs down Adams Street to Promenade Park, where we’ll party into the night! Don’t miss out on the Big Rainbow Brunch on Sunday. The Toledo Pride Festival is a large-scale, outdoor event showcasing the best in local and national entertainment. The festival also boasts a parade, food and merchandise vendors, and networking with numerous community organizations including social groups, churches, and health and wellness groups.Toledo Pride has always been a family-friendly event and is excited to welcome a greater number of families and younger audience members to the parade.
More information: http://toledopride.com/
If you signed up for the Parade:
· Toledo Pride Parade is Saturday, August 17th, from 12:00pm-1:00pm. Click HERE to view the parade route! The Parade will being near Adams & 17th and complete at Promenade Park.
· Trinity marchers will gather at 1212 Madison Ave. (commercial building owned by Nate Leonard) at 11am. Parking will be available here and in the surrounding streets. At 11:30am the Trinity marchers will head over to Adams St. to line-up for the parade. If you can’t meet at 1212 Madison Ave. before 11:30am, head directly to Adams St. and look for our group!
· Marchers! Bring bags so we can fill them with candy and beads that you can toss out during the parade!
· Don’t forget sunscreen, sunglasses, water and comfy shoes! This parade could last roughly an hour and is over a mile in distance.
· If you did not sign up to march, no problem! We’d still love for you to come on out and march with us!! All are welcome and wanted!!!
If you ordered a T-shirt:
· T-shirts will arrive Friday, Aug. 16. They can be picked up from the office between 1pm & 3pm. We will bring the t-shirts to the gathering spot at 1212 Madison Ave. to pass out to the marchers on Saturday morning. Any shirts not picked up before the parade can be picked up in the office next week.
· Thank you to those who have already paid for their shirts! Payments can be made via PayPal on the Trinity Website (www.trinitytoledo.org), check (made out to Trinity Episcopal Church), or cash.
If you signed up for a Promenade Park booth slot:
· The booth will run from 11am to 5pm, in 1 hour shifts.
· You may utilize our church’s parking garage and parking stickers will be available at the booth. (The garage is roughly 2 blocks from Promenade Park).
· Please plan to arrive roughly 5-10 minutes before your scheduled shift so you can get up to speed with the booth runners from the previous shift.
· We are still in need of some volunteers! Click HERE to sign up for a shift! Many hands makes service light and fun!!!
2019 Toledo Pride Parade Route!
Saturday, August 17 at 12:00pm
Join Toledo Pride in 2019 as we line Adams street in Downtown Toledo once again to show our support for the area LGBTQIA+ community. We are thrilled to bring an event like this to life with the help of our community! Last year, over 50 local businesses, community organizations and religious organizations participated in the Toledo Pride Parade with thousands of excited, supportive spectators lining the streets of Downtown Toledo
Friday, August 16 from 6:00-11:00 You Will Do Better In DRAG will be held at Promenade Park. Please keep in mind that there may be other events in Downtown Toledo (Mud Hens baseball, events at the Huntington Arena, etc.) that could effect parking downtown, and...
Saturday, August 17 from 1:00-11:00 Toledo Pride will be held at Promenade Park. Please keep in mind that there may be other events in downtown Toledo (Mud Hens baseball, events at the Huntington Arena, etc.) that could effect parking downtown, and rates will...
Sunday, August 18 from 1:00-5:00 Looking for a bite to eat following our 10:00am service on Sunday morning? Consider joining Pride's brunch crawl beginning at 1:00! Trinity will keep you updated as more information is released on this event!